It’s 66 degrees here this morning and I am wearing SHORTS!! It’s a good start to the day!! 🙌🏼 Rounding up some Shopbop sale picks today because it’s one of their best sales of the year–especially if you’re looking for some investment pieces, like jeans, shorts and shoes. (The famed Agolde shorts and Riley jeans are part of the sale, as well Levi’s!) I’ve rounded up some of my favorite picks below. Note, it ends tomorrow, so today is the last day to shop!
Tip: To hit the highest threshold, go in with a friend who is also wanting to shop the sale! Also, because Shopbop has free Amazon Prime shipping and returns, I recommend ordering multiple sizes to ensure you get the best fit. You can always return what doesn’t work! (Plus, it counts toward your order value threshold too!) You don’t want to end up needing to exchange something for a different size later on and not get the sale price (or risk having it sell out before you can exchange!)
**Use code STYLE at checkout**
15% off orders of $200+
20% off orders of $500+
30% off orders of $800+
Shopbop sale clothing + accessory picks:
1. Wedgie Icon Jeans: If you want a pair of straight legs that aren’t TOO straight (or trendy) and are still a bit tapered, try the wedgie icons! I love this pretty light blue wash that will be perfect for summer!
2. Madewell *totally not see through* skinny jeans: If you’re looking for the perfect pair of white skinny jeans, these are them! They are not remotely see through, are very comfy and have a good amount of stretch! I found them TTS. I’ve owned them for many many years!
3. Wedgie Straight jeans: One of my favorite pairs of jeans I own are the Levi’s Wedgie Straight jeans. They fit like the icons up top (high waisted and snug through the butt and thigh) but they’re a straight leg instead of a tapered leg.
4. Levi’s black wedgie straights: A cute distressed black version of the wedgie straights!
5. Levi’s 501 cropped jeans: Another classic pair of Levi’s–the 501’s are the OG Levi’s jean. No stretch, relaxed fit, straight leg crops. I also own and love these.
6. Blue slub maxi dress: This dress looks SO comfy and I cannot get over the beautiful blue color! A great summer staple for when you want to be comfortable but just need a “one and done” piece to throw on and look put together!
7. Farm Rio romper: I love Farm Rio–they are a Brazilian company that makes the coolest colorful and fun pieces, and this romper is no exception. This would be the ultimate vacation pick. Dress it up with some heels or keep it casual with some sneakers. (For all of you going to Europe this summer, this would be an excellent pick!)
8. AGolde Parker Long jean shorts: The iconic Parkers now come in a longer length, if you’re looking for a little more coverage! I have the originals, but I plan to buy these to compare! They come in a ton of washes/colors which you can see right here.
9. AGolde Parker Original jean shorts: Have owned these for years now and I love them so much. They’re shorter than the “long” version, obviously, but because they are so relaxed/loose in the thigh, they don’t feel too short. I love them. They do stretch out, but I like the relaxed fit, so I would not size up!
10. Embroidered smocked top: Love this cute top for date night or styled casually with jean shorts!
11. Loeffler Randall bow clutch: If you’re looking for a cute clutch to bring to weddings or even to wear for nights out–I love this one! The bow is so cute and I love the dainty gold chain, so you can wear it over your shoulder or as a clutch!
12. Madewell earrings: I eyed these on the Madewell site weeks ago and I still love them. I love that they’re the perfect size and statement–a little something extra to dress up an outfit to go out, but not too showy that you can’t wear them with an everyday outfit. Very chic!
13. Peplum bow top: Love the feminine details of this pink blouse! Another cute date night pick.
14. Floral puff sleeve blouse: Speaking of date night picks, I love this one for spring and summer! The floral print is beautiful and the cut is sexy but has coverage where you want it. (Disregard the model–wear it with high waisted jeans!!)
15. White puff sleeve cutout top: Last but not least, another point for the date night top category. Again with the coverage where you want it, but sexy where you want it. Shows off your figure and the subtle cut-outs are fun!
Shopbop Sale Shoe Picks:
1-4: Sam Edelman Lorraine Loafers: THE best loafers (if you aren’t into shelling out for the Gucci Brixtons, which, obviously are a big investment!) Plus, these come in lots of fun colors! I have paralysis over which of the lighter versions to get. 😆 But they’re such a great staple!
5. Loeffler Randall Pleated Bow Heels: My FAVORITE heels that are so cute and comfy and easy to walk in! The short slip on’s (Emelia), the taller slip-ons (Penny) and the version with the ankle strap (Camilia) are all included in the sale! If you’ve had your eye on them this is the time to buy them because they likely won’t go on sale again this summer!
6. Sam Edeman Bay slides: I have owned these slides for YEARS now and they’re still one of my go-to pairs for vacation! They are comfortable and cute!
7. Freda Salvador Keen woven mules: Fun fact: these were my last purchase on before the world shut down in March 2020– Luckily they were a great buy! 😉 I bought them on my last trip to San Francisco. An investment? Yes. However, this was my first pair of Freda Salvador shoes and my “gateway” drug if you will. They got me hooked on the small, women-founded brand and their amazing quality made shoes! These are beautiful, comfortable (they did take some break-in) and they go with everything. I just wish that I lived in California so I could wear them year round!
8. Veja sneakers: Last but not least, I don’t actually own Veja sneakers (because truthfully I really don’t need another pair of white sneakers!!) but so many of you rave about them, and I know they aren’t on sale that often! This is just one of the cute pairs included in the sale. You can shop them all right here. (Note, not all pairs are included, it must say STYLE EVENT at the bottom to indicate they’re included!)
Hope this was helpful if you were hoping to pick up some great spring staples!