Blotter: April 18 – Salisbury Post2 min read
In Salisbury Law enforcement stories:
• Roy Bivens, 53, was arrested on charge of misdemeanor assault inflicting serious injury in the 1900 block of Parkview Circle Drive in Salisbury on Saturday. A neighbor noticed Bivens bodily assaulting a lady on the sidewalk right before he started out concentrating on the neighbor when approached.
• A woman documented her bicycle stolen in the 600 block of Williams Road in Salisbury on Thursday. The believed benefit of the bicycle was $300.
• A male noted a breaking and getting into with a discharged firearm inside of city limitations in the 1000 block of Aged Plank Road in Salisbury on Thursday.
• Ulta described a larceny in 1400 block of Klumac Road in Salisbury on Thursday. The full believed loss was $1,594.
• Merle Norman Cosmetics described a burglary by forcible entry in the 1900 block of West Jake Alexander Boulevard in Salisbury on Saturday.
• Walgreens described a larceny in the 700 block of West Jake Alexander Boulevard in Salisbury on Thursday. The report was created Saturday with a $1,677 full approximated decline.
In Sheriff’s Business studies:
• Heather Nicole Jones, 29, was charged with felony breaking and moving into on Wednesday.
• Michael Wayne Horne, 39, was charged with felony breaking and entering on Wednesday.
• Kevin Jamal Chawlk, 21, was charged with felony theft with a firearm on Wednesday.
• Jaheim Damel Riley, 19, was charged with felony interfering with jail fire process on Wednesday.
• Michael Andrew Callicutt, 40, was charged with felony possession of a stolen auto.
• Jerry Wayne Whisonant, 45, was charged with felony getting assets by untrue pretense on Thursday.
• Jacob Robert Webb, 21, was charged with felony possession of a stolen automobile on Thuesday.
• Jessie Tillman Dilbeck, 38, was billed with felony possession of a stolen car or truck on Thursday.
• Religion Farm and Devices reported a larceny of a have-on trailer in the 500 block of West Ritchie Street in Salisbury on Wednesday.
• A motor car theft was noted in the 7400 block of Statesville Boulevard in Salisbury on Thursday.
• A man was sufferer of larceny in the 100 block of Rae Lane in Kannapolis on Thursday. The total believed reduction was $1,200.
• A male described a stolen four wheeler from his carport in the 200 block of Saint Peters Church Highway in Gold Hill on Thursday.
• A lady described a breaking and getting into theft in the 200 block of Chinquapin Lane in Mount Ulla on Thursday.