Damaged hair is one of the worst nightmares for every woman out there. In today’s time, numerous fun hairstyles require heating and using different hair styling tools and products. It causes the hair to be damaged and become weak over time.
If you’re suffering from frizzy or damaged hair, a good hair care product can be your saviour. Regular use of these products can help you prevent and cure this stubborn issue.
In today’s market, too many products claim to revert your damaged hair, but most fail to do so. Thus, you need to choose these products very wisely.
In this article, we will help you with picking the best-damaged hair solution, hair breakage solution, hair breakage treatment, hair repair treatment, shampoos for hair breakage, best conditioner for damaged hair, brittle hair treatment, treatment for frizzy, damaged hair, best hair serum for damaged hair, and best treatment for dry hair.
Causes of Damaged Hair
- Heat styling: Excess use of hair styling tools like straighteners, curlers etc., in high temperatures can permanently damage the hair. Using a heat protection cream or serum before doing any heat styling to your hair is suggested.
- Hair coloring: Bleaching and coloring the hair also causes a lot of harm to the hair. It makes the hair rough and frizzy and can cause enough damage to the hair. So, we suggest you choose a suitable hair coloring product that minimises hair damage.
- Excess use of hair care products: Yes, you heard it right. Excess use of hair care products can cause more damage than good. Many chemicals start building up in the hair as you continuously use too many products. Thus, using as few products as possible in your hair is suggested.
- External factors: External factors such as pollution, dust and dirt can also damage your hair and make it dry and frizzy. Protecting the hair from these elements is difficult, so you need a haircare product to treat and prevent the damage.
- Sun damage: Who said your skin only needs sunscreen? Your hair even needs protection from the UV rays. Regular exposure to Sun damages the hair and thus needs treatment with a good product.
- Hair styling treatments: Some permanent or semi-permanent treatments like hair straightening, smoothening etc., is one major factor that causes damage to the hair. It is recommended not to go for any cheap treatments. Cheaper treatments use low-quality chemicals, which will cause more damage that will be too hard to revert.
Now let us look at the best treatments for dry and damaged hair.
Damaged Hair Treatments
Best Shampoos for Damaged Hair:
Here are some of the best shampoos for dry and damaged hair. These are the best treatment for dry and damaged hair.
- Organix Renewing Argan Oil of Morocco Shampoo: A shampoo that helps in protecting hair from styling damage. The shampoo, made with Moroccan argan oil, strengthens hair and makes it silky.
- L’Oreal Paris 6 Oil Nourish Shampoo: A gentle shampoo that contains 6 oils – Argan, Olive, Almond, Jojoba, Coconut and Camelina. It offers six advantages: strengthening, smoothing, shinier, softer, thicker, and more manageable hair.
- The Moms Co. Natural Damaged Repair Shampoo: A shampoo fortified with keratin, coconut-based cleansers and Moroccan argan oil. The shampoo gently washes hair while repairing oxidation and pollution-related damage. The formulation adds softness, prevents split ends and reduces breakage, leaving tresses soft, thick and shiny.
- Hair 72 Intense Moisture Shampoo: The Hair 72 Intense Moisture Shampoo is daily moisture enchaining shampoo designed with hydrating properties to restore intense shine to damaged hair. It gets formulated to balance the moisture, leaving your hair frizz-free, stronger, shiner and healthier.
- BBlunt Full On Volume Shampoo For Fine Hair: A volumising shampoo that helps achieve silky and bouncy hair. Suitable for thin hair, this shampoo features a color protection formula. It adds life and volume to dull hair while it helps in retaining moisture.
Best Hair Serum for Damaged Hair:
Here are some of the best hair serums and oil for dry and damaged hair.
- Marc Anthony Repairing Macadamia Oil Conditioning Treatment: Deep conditioning hair treatment using bamboo and macadamia nut oils. This rejuvenating conditioning treatment improves hair elasticity, seals split ends and protects hair color from fading. It is one of the best treatments for damaged hair.
- Organix Renewing Argan Oil Of Morocco Penetrating Oil: A hair oil that adds softness and silky shine to hair. Infused with Moroccan argan oil, this hair oil helps nutrients seep into the hair shaft to protect each strand from styling heat and UV damage, leaving it with a luminescent glow.
- Marc Anthony Nourishing Argan Oil Of Morocco Exotic Oil Treatment: A daily hair oil treatment fortified with Moroccan argan oil, Shea butter and keratin. This lightweight oil is a good hair repair treatment that reduces split ends and breakage and protects the hair from heat during styling, leaving it softer, shinier and healthier.
- Livon Anti-Frizz Go Frizz Free Hair Serum: A Hair serum with vitamin E extracts for smooth and luscious hair. This non-sticky hair serum gets enriched with vitamin E. It keeps hair detangled and gives it a velvety, smooth finish. It stops hair from getting frizzy as a result of sun exposure. Additionally, it lessens hair breakage and makes hair appear lustrous.
- Marc Anthony Coconut Oil And Shea Butter All Hair Type: A lightweight hair oil enriched with biotin, 100% virgin coconut oil and Shea butter. This vitamin-rich, non-greasy solution reaches the hair cuticle deeply, leaving tresses smooth and lustrous. The oil also protects hair from split ends and is claimed to be a good hair breakage treatment.
You can find all these products on the Health and Glow website.